RULES OF DISCIPLINE
1. Pupils must be neat in appearance and wear the regular school uniform during school hours and when travelling to and from the school. The school uniform includes the belt, tie and specified socks and shoes.
2. Children who come to class without a school uniform must bring a note of excuse from their parents; else they will be penalized
3. The school diary must be brought to school every day.
4. Pupil must arrive at the school ten minutes before the assembly.
5. Pupils will not be allowed to enter the class if they are late, unless they produce a written note or an entry in the diary from their parents/guardians assigning the cause of their being late.
6. Perfect silence is to be observed and strict discipline should be maintained in the class and school premises, after the first bell.
7. The attendance roll will be taken immediately after the assembly; no attendance will be marked to those who come late.
8. Students are not permitted to loiter outside class rooms when classes are in session. Pupils must keep to the left when using stairs and corridors.
9. Students of this school are not encouraged to take private tuitions outside the school from the Teachers of Little Flower School
10. Pupil shall not at any time enter any class room other than theirs.
11. Pupils are responsible for the safe custody of their own books and belongings.
12. Mobile Phones are strictly prohibited to students.
13. Care must be taken of all school property. Students must not write on walls or furniture or carve names on wood- work. All breakages must be reported to the class teacher/principal. The cost of repairs to school property will be charged to the pupils concerned.
14. Care should be taken to keep the school campus clean. Litter should be put into the bins provided for the purpose.
15. Parents or Guardians are not allowed to see the pupil or interview their teachers when in school without the prior permission of the principal.
16. Any complaint or doubt against the staff must be clarified either with the principal or the administratrix.
17. Parents / Guardians seeking admission of their child / ward have to abide by the rules and regulations or the school that are now in force or may be made in future.
18. Pupils are responsible to the school authorities for their conduct both in and outside the school. Misbehavior in public streets and conveyances will be dealt severely.
19. A pupil who has been absent for 10 consecutive working days without due authorization from the Authority will have his/her name struck off from the rolls and stand withdrawn
20. The Principal has the right to take appropriate action punish/impose penalty on any pupil who is persistently insubordinate, willfully mischievous or is guilty of malpractices in connection with examination or has committed acts of serious indiscipline and misbehavior or who in the opinion of the Principal has an unwholesome influence on his/her fellow pupil may be suspended or expelled from the school.
21. Pupil should be courteous to the teachers, office staff, Parents, visitors and fellow students of the school. They should not bully the smaller children.
22. All pupils should endeavour to keep up the high tone of the school by excelling in good manners
23. Students should observe silence and maintain order during the assembly and other functions and activities.